The Rushandege.org and related Internet media properties (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by Rushandege.org, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. Rushandege.org may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
- All the material made available by Rushandege is to be used for training and informative purposes only. Rushandege’s goal is to increase overall aviation safety environment while sharing an accurate and useful supplement.
- Please note that Rushandege is not affiliated in any way with any airplane manufacturer Company, such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, etc. These companies provide reference manuals (FCOM, FCTM, etc) that Rushandege consider as a “must to know” by any qualified pilot or any pilot in training.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Rushandege.org provides the site and related information “as is”.
- It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Neither the authors nor Rushandege shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage, caused or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in Rushandege or its application in practice.
- Because Rushandege philosophy is to share aviation knowledge by all means, you may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You also grant to Rushandege.org the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Rushandege.org for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Rushandege.org.
- Rushandege.org, including the “look” and “feel” of the Site, Rushandege.org’s color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements are copyrighted.
- Any use of Rushandege.org’s trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission from Rushandege.org. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. USE OF THE SITE
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Rushandege.org, Rushandege.org does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Rushandege.org – identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Rushandege.org. You also understand that Rushandege.org cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an Rushandege.org official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
Limitation of liability
In no event will Rushandege.org be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Rushandege.org or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rushandege.org, its directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Site.
6. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Site), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Rushandege.org and its directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Either party without notice may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the Site), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 11 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Kenya or the country in which you reside.
9. DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Rushandege.org shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Rushandege.org Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Rushandege.org has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Rushandege.org is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Rushandege.org shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Rushandege.org. and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a Kenyan court of competent jurisdiction.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Rushandege.org’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Rushandege.org may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Some of the information on this Web site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Rushandege.org. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that the actual events or results may differ materially.